ASRock 939A785GMH/128M AMD all in 1 driver 8.631_W7_logo Publisher's description
from ASRock Inc.
ASRock 939A785GMH/128M AMD all in 1 driver 8.631_W7_logo
1. Socket 939 for AMD Athlonв„ў 64FX / 64X2 / 64 processors
2. Solid Capacitor for CPU power
3. AMD 785G + SB710 Chipsets
4. Supports Dual Channel DDR 400/333/266 with 4 DIMM slots, maximum capacity up to 4GB
* Integrated AMD Radeon HD 4200 graphics, DX10.1 class iGPU, Shader Model 4.1, Max. shared memory 512MB
* Integrated 128MB side port memory for iGPU
* Supports ATIв„ў Hybrid CrossFireXв„ў
* 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot (green @ x16 mode)
* Multi VGA Output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI
* Supports HDCP function with DVI-D port
* Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) / HD-DVD playback with DVI-D port
* 5 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10 and JBOD), NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
* 1 x eSATAII Port
* PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
* ASRock Smart BIOS, OC DNA, OC Tuner, IES, Instant Boot, Instant Flash
* EuP Ready
* 7.1 CH WindowsВ® Vistaв„ў Premium Level HD Audio (ALC888 Audio Codec)
* WindowsВ® Vistaв„ў Premium 2008 Logo Ready
* I/O Panel : 1 x VGA/DVI-D Port, 1 x VGA/D-Sub Port, 1 x HDMI Port, 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port, 4 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports, 1 x eSATAII Port, 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.