ASRock 775Dual-VSTA BIOS 2.50 Publisher's description
ASRock 775Dual-VSTA BIOS 2.50
* Supports FSB1066/800/533MHz processor, EM64T CPU and H-T Technology
* Supports Dual Channel DDRII667 (DDRII x 2 DIMMs) and DDR400 (DDR x 2 DIMMs)
* Untied Overclocking : During Overclocking, FSB enjoys better margin due to fixed AGP/PCIE/ PCI Buses
* 1 x PCI Express Graphics slot
* 1 x AGP 8X slot
* Hybrid Booster - Safe Overclocking Technology
* 2 ports of SerialATA 1.5Gb/s, support RAID 0, 1, JBOD, 2 ATA133 IDE ports
* HDMI_SPDIF header, providing SPDIF audio output to HDMI VGA card, allows the system to connect HDMI Digital TV/projector/LCD devices.
* 7.1 channel with High Definition Audio, 10/100 Ethernet LAN
* Supports all features in Vistaâ„¢ Premium
* HD 8CH I/O: 4 ready-to-use USB2.0 ports, HD 7.1 channel audio jacks
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.