ASRock 775Dual-VSTA 1.90 Publisher's description
ASRock 775Dual-VSTA 1.90
After updating to 1.90 or later version BIOS, please refer following notes.
1. If your CD is IVD12/ IVD12b, please go to directory to get audio driver. Please find the "Setup.exe" file in Support CD/ Drivers/ Audio/ REALTEK/ MCE_XP_2K (R1.36) or MCE_XP_2K (R1.41) folder, and then execute the "Setup.exe" file directly.
2. The yellow exclamation mark in Device Manager is unnecessary. It will not affect the system at all. Please follow below steps to remove it.
1. Right-click "My Computer" on your desktop, and click "Properties".
2. Select â€œHardwareâ€, and click â€œDevice Managerâ€.
3. In â€œDevice Managerâ€, double-click the option â€œSystem Devicesâ€. You will find â€œVIA Standard PCI to PCIE Bridgeâ€ item with a yellow exclamation mark.
4. Right-click â€œVIA Standard PCI to PCIE Bridgeâ€, and select â€œUninstallâ€. Confirm your choice by clicking â€œOKâ€.
5. After a few seconds, click â€Scan for hardware changesâ€ icon on the top.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent bios version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.