ASRock 4CoreN73PV-HD720p R3.0 BIOS 1.20 Publisher's description
ASRock 4CoreN73PV-HD720p R3.0 BIOS 1.20
1. LGA 775 for Intel Core 2 Extreme / Core 2 Quad / Core2 Duo / Pentium Dual Core / Celeron, supporting Quad Core Yorkfield and Dual Core Wolfdale processors
2. NVIDIA GeForce 7100 / nForce 630i Chipset
* Supports FSB1333/1066/800/533MHz CPUs
* Untied Overclocking : During Overclocking, FSB enjoys better margin due to fixed PCIE/ PCI Buses
* Integrated NVIDIA GeForce 7100 DX9.0 VGA, Pixel Shader 3.0, Max. shared memory 256MB
* Supports DDR2 800/667/533 x 2 DIMM slots, maximum capacity up to 4GB
* 1 x PCI Express x16 slot
* Hybrid Booster - Safe Overclocking Technology
* 4 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 0+1, JBOD and RAID 5), NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
* Dual VGA Output: Support DVI-D and D-Sub ports by independent display controllers
* Supports HDCP function with DVI-D port, to enjoy better quality with High Definition HDCP Encryption contents
* Supports 720p Blu-ray (BD) / HD-DVD playback
* 1 x WiFi/E header
* Windows Vista Premium 2007 Logo Ready
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.