ASRock 4CoreDX90-VSTA R2.0 BIOS 1.50 Publisher's description
ASRock 4CoreDX90-VSTA R2.0 BIOS 1.50
* FSB 1066/800/533 MHz and H-T Technology
* Supports DDR400, 2 x DIMM slots, with max. capacity up to 2GB
* Integrated VIA Chrome9 HC Graphics, DirectX 9.0 VGA, Max. shared memory 256MB
* Untied Overclocking : During Overclocking, FSB enjoys better margin due to fixed PCIE/ PCI Buses
* Hybrid Booster - ASRock Safe Overclocking Technology
* 1 x PCI Express x16 slot
* 2 x Serial ATA 1.5 Gb/s connectors, support RAID 0, 1, JBOD and "Hot Plug" functions
* 7.1 CH Windows Vista Basic Level HD Audio (ALC883 Audio Codec), 10/100 Ethernet LAN
* Windows Vista Basic Logo Ready
* ASRock 8CH I/O Plus: 4 ready-to-use USB ports, HD 7.1 channel audio jacks
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
What's New in This Release:1. LGA 775 for Intel Core 2 Quad / Core 2 Extreme / Core 2 Duo / Pentium XE / Pentium D / Pentium Dual Core / Pentium 4 / Celeron / Celeron D, supporting Quad Core Kentsfield processors.
2. VIA P4M900 + VIA VT8237A Chipsets.