ASRock 4CoreDual-SATA2 R2.0 BIOS 1.70 Publisher's description
ASRock 4CoreDual-SATA2 R2.0 BIOS 1.70
1. LGA 775 for Intel Core 2 Extreme/Core 2 Quad/Core 2 Duo/Pentium XE/Pentium D/Pentium Dual Core/Pentium 4/Celeron/Celeron D, supporting Quad Core Kentsfield processors
2. VIA PT880 Pro/PT880 Ultra Chipsets
* Supports FSB1066/800/533MHz processors and H-T Technology
* Supports Dual Channel DDR2 667 (DDR2 x 2 DIMM slots) and DDR400 (DDR x 2 DIMM slots)
* Untied Overclocking : During Overclocking, FSB enjoys better margin due to fixed AGP/PCIE/ PCI Buses
* 1 x PCI Express Graphics slot
* 1 x AGP 8X slot
* Hybrid Booster - Safe Overclocking Technology
* 2 x Serial ATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, and JBOD) and Hot Plug functions
* HDMI_SPDIF header, providing SPDIF audio output to HDMI VGA card, allows the system to connect HDMI Digital TV/projector/LCD devices.
* 10/100 Ethernet LAN
* Supports all features in Windows Vista Premium
* ASRock 6CH Premium I/O: 4 ready-to-use USB2.0 ports, High Definition Audio
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.