ASRock 4Core1600P35-WiFi BIOS 1.30 Publisher's description
ASRock 4Core1600P35-WiFi BIOS 1.30
1. LGA 775 for Intel Core 2 Extreme / Core 2 Quad / Core 2 Duo / Pentium Dual Core / Celeron, supporting Penryn Quad Core Yorkfield and Dual Core Wolfdale processors
2. Intel P35 + ICH9R Chipsets
3. All Solid Capacitor design
4. Compatible with FSB1600/1333MHz CPUs
5. Supports Dual Channel DDR3 1333 (2 x DIMM slots) with max. capacity up to 4GB and Dual Channel DDR2 1066 (4 x DIMM slots) with max. capacity up to 8GB
6. Bundle: 1 x ASRock WiFi-802.11g Module and 1 x Antenna
* Supports ATI CrossFire
* 1 x PCI Express x16 slot
* Additional AGI Express slot to adopt 2nd PCI Express x16 VGA card, and other PCI Express x4, x2, x1 interface cards
* Untied Overclocking : During Overclocking, FSB enjoys better margin due to fixed PCIE/ PCI Buses
* Hybrid Booster - Safe Overclocking Technology
* Supports PCIE Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
* 6 x Serial ATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, RAID 5 and IntelÂ® Matrix Storage), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug functions
* 1 x eSerial ATAII 3.0 Gb/s connector
* 1 x WiFi header
* 7.1 CH Windows Vista Premium Level HD Audio with Content Protection , supports DAC with 110dB dynamic range (ALC890 Audio Codec)
* Windows Vista Premium 2007 Logo Ready
* Supports I. O. T. (Intelligent Overclocking Technology), ASRock OC Tuner
* ASRock 8CH_eSATAII I/O Plus : 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port LED, 1 x Antenna port, 1 x eSATAII port, 4 ready-to-use USB ports
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.