ASRock 4Core1333-FullHD BIOS 1.50 Publisher's description
ASRock 4Core1333-FullHD BIOS 1.50
* Compatible with all FSB1333/1066/800/533MHz CPUs
* Supports Dual Channel DDRII800/667/533 with 4 DIMM slots, maximum capacity up to 8GB
* Integrated ATI X1250 graphics, supports H/W T&L, DirectX 9.0, Max. shared memory 512MB
* 1 x PCI Express x 16 slot
* Untied Overclocking : During Overclocking, FSB enjoys better margin due to fixed PCIE/ PCI Buses
* Hybrid Booster - Safe Overclocking Technology
* Dual VGA Output: Support DVI-D and D-Sub ports by independent display controllers
* Supports HDCP function with DVI-D port, to enjoy better quality with High Definition HDCP Encryption contents
* Supports 1080p Blu-ray (BD) / HD-DVD playback with DVI-D port
* Supports PCIE Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
* Supports 2 x IEEE 1394 ports (one port on back panel, one header on board)
* 4 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 0+1, JBOD and RAID 10) , NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
* Chipset embedded HDMI Audio which supports HDMI signal through DVI-D port by using DVI to HDMI adapter (not bundled)
* 7.1 CH Windows Vista Premium Level HD Audio (ALC888 Audio Codec)
* Windows Vista Premium 2007 Logo Ready
* ASRock DVI_1394 I/O: 1 x VGA/DVI-D Port, 1 x VGA/D-Sub Port, 1 x IEEE 1394 port
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.