Aopen GP7A-BDR BIOS R1.05 Publisher's description
from AOpen Inc.
Aopen GP7A-BDR BIOS R1.05
1. Remove the item "Disabled" from "iGPU Frame Buffer Size".
2. Display the BIOS version string in BIOS setting main menu.
3. Correct the BIOS setting "ACPI Suspend Type" to "Auto".
4. Set the default of "SATA Mode Select" to "AHCI Mode".
5. Display all boot devices in BBS menu
6. Add the eSATA port device removable attribute
7. Update the audio verb table for WHQL verification
8. Update thermal profile
1. Under Vista/ Windows 7, please right click of 'WFLASH.BAT' and 'Run as administrator'
2. Please execute ' FLASH.BAT' under DOS
3. For ready system, please keep same setting of BIOS 'SATA mode select' before upgrade BIOS
4. After flash new BIOS, please press F1 and load BIOS 'optimal defaults' first
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.