Abit AG8 BIOS Driver V2.1 Publisher's description
Abit AG8 BIOS Driver V2.1
1. Fixed the issue that system may hang when pressing ALT-F2 at full screen logo screen.
2. Fixed minor wording issue when CPU with 2M L2 cache is installed.
3. Change the adjustable FSB range to 500MHz.
4. Change the default setting of "Execute Disable Bit" to "Disable".
5. Added EIST control item.
6. Add "C1E Function" control item.7
7. Fixed the issue that system may hang when SATA port 4 in used.
8. BIOS compiled date: 03/23/2005
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer