Abit AA8-3rd Eye Motherboard BIOS 22 Publisher's description
from ABIT Co., Ltd.
Abit AA8-3rd Eye Motherboard BIOS 22
Intel 925X Based LGA775 ATX Mainboard
FSB800, Dual DDR2- 533, PCI Express, Gigabit LAN
SATA Matrix RAID, IEEE1394, HD Audio, ОјGuruв„ў
1. Fixed the issue that system may hang when pressing ALT-F2 at full screen logo screen.
2. Fixed minor wording issue when CPU with 2M L2 cache is installed.
3. Change the adjustable FSB range to 500MHz.
4. Added new item "Execute Disable Bit" and set the default to "Disable".
5. Added EIST control item.
6. Add "C1E Function" control item.
7. Fixed the issue that system may hang when SATA port 4 in used.
8. BIOS compiled date: 03/23/2005
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.